18.8.14

WORDS | I think


I don't really know where to start.. 
You probably may have noticed that I'm not posting frequently since a few months although I set myself a schedule. I don't know what's wrong with me; I have ideas but on the other hand I feel like I have no inspiration whatsoever. Plus, the many ideas that I have (and have written down) don't seem to actually make it into a published blogpost. But I guess that's because of the move and other personal, energytaking stuff. 
I feel like a really bad blogger at the moment, even more when you know that the third anniversary of Blonde Butterflies is coming up, and the more I think about it the more I stress about it and nothing changes. 
I'm going to try my best to think as little as possible about it and maybe everything will fall into place again? Tips for stress/a writersblock/inspirationblock/..whatever you want to call it, are more than welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment