14.7.14

WORDS | Move on


Like I said in yesterday's post, I've got some quite big news to announce. 
I'M MOVING! 
In about 10 days I'll live somewhere else; another house, a new space for myself, a different neighborhood,.. Pretty much everything will be different so I will move on from the house I live in right now. It's been a chapter of 7 years and very soon I'll turn the page. 
There are lots of feelings when it comes to moving (on) : happy, sad, relieved, stressed, excited,.. 
But all in all I am a Sagittarius and they are known as people who like changes from time to time. I'll let you know if it's true to my belief.
Let me know if you want to stay updated on the move! Plus tips are always welcome :)

4 comments:

  1. Wat leuk! Verhuizen zelf is niet leuk, maar daarna heb je wel mooi je eigen plekje :)
    Ik heb een leuke giveaway! Zou leuk zijn als je meedoet :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spannend zeg! Ik ben al benieuwd naar waar je verhuist! :D

    Liefs,
    Marlies - Golden Mirrors & Pink Bows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spannend!! Het is inderdaad nogal een gedoe maar wel super spannend ^^ Verhuis je met je ouders of met het vriendje?

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  4. astrology is not real but all of a fake imagined bullshit
    men created it ...
    grow up :)

    ReplyDelete