26.6.14

OUTFIT | Printed trousers


Two weeks ago I was in Tunesia -I haven't told you guys this- and this is one of the outfits I wore for dinner. 
I don't think you've ever seen me with trousers like these before but these are so comfortable! Seriously, if I find a similar pair with the same fit in a nice color or print I will definitely buy one, or more. 
More holiday-outfits to come so stay updated via one of my social media channels :)




t-shirt : H&M // trousers : H&M // flats : Zara // bag : Mango // 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh je hebt al van je vakantie kunnen genieten dus! En zo'n broeken zitten inderdaad zalig! Mooi exemplaar trouwens heb je aan ^^

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke broek! Ik wil er ook nog eens zo eentje! Die zitten zó zalig! :D

    Liefs,
    Marlies - Golden Mirrors & Pink Bows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your patterned trousers! Great post :) xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those trousers!

    x

    sneakyinsuburbia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete