4.6.14

INSPIRATION | Healthy food


For several months now I'm being bombarded on every social media channel with people who start doing sports, watch what they're eating, go to the gym, etc. And what was I doing? Sitting on the couch eating. 
Now that spring is almost over and summer is getting closer and closer every minute, I'm going to start eating healthier. (I know, it's about time) 
I think lots of us girls, and boys, can use some inspiration so I have some for you. For the recipes you can go to my Pinterest, to the board 'Food & drinks'. 
If you have any tips, recipes or good sites that can help me and others, please leave them in a comment below :) 
Let's start eating better, feeling better, looking better! 


 














1 comment:

  1. Such a great post. Can't wait to have a fruit salad *__*

    Happy weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete